- Modeling of the lips
- Volume filling of the red of the lips
- Correction of the lip shape
- Contouring of the lip edge
- Structure of the heart of the lip (cupid’s bow)
- Structure of the phaetum
Beautiful sensible lips
Full, shapely and plump lips are considered the epitome of beauty, sensuality and youthfulness. Unfortunately, not all people are naturally endowed with voluminous lips. Most women and men find their lips too thin or too narrow.
Others are not satisfied with their shape, they feel their upper lip is too small because the red of the lips is barely visible. Our lip shape also changes as we age. As the elasticity of the connective tissue of the upper lip decreases, it slackens, becomes longer and thus appears narrower. As a result, the red of the lip becomes less and less visible. In addition, the lip loses the cushioning hyaluron and thus its freshness and fullness.
from 169 €
For a natural smile
At Senzera Skin, we can gently and naturally reshape and rebuild your lips with hyaluronic acid specially developed for the lips. We emphasize naturalness and a natural result with a beautifully balanced volume effect. The experts at Senzera Skin can also gently correct the contour, the edge of the lips and the heart of the lips.
Our treatment goal:
A sensual, beautiful and shapely lip that highlights and emphasizes the beauty of her face.
THE RIGHT DOSAGE
Hyaluron can be used to restore and shape the necessary volume to the lip. It is important to pay attention to the right ratio. At Senzera Skin, we stick to the 1:1.6 ratio – the golden ratio that occurs everywhere in nature. This means that the upper lip should always be slightly smaller than the lower lip. The lower lip supports the upper lip, anything else would look unnatural.
Age-related anatomical changes in the lip:
- The lips become smaller and visually pull inward.
- The red of the lips appears dehydrated, the lip appears wrinkled
- The upper lip appears smaller, as the elasticity of the connective tissue of the upper lip decreases
- Long lasting effect
- Type specific recommendation
- Firming is immediately visible
- High quality hyaluron filler
- Natural result
Areas of application
Before treatment to consider
- Please do not take any painkillers or blood thinners such as aspirin for about 5 days before the treatment.
- Your health is very important to us. That is why we only inject when you are healthy.
- In case of acute inflammation of the skin in the treatment area, it is not possible to fill.
- Another contraindication is an acute outbreak of herpes.
After treatment to note
- Avoid long distance flight for 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Solarium or sauna can be visited again only after 3 days.
- Scheduled visits to the dentist should be at least 2 weeks after treatment.
- Do not use make-up until the next day.
- Do not apply pressure to the injected areas.
Your way to us!
If you still have questions or would like more information, you can make a free consultation appointment by phone or online. Here we take the time to answer all your questions in detail and to find out your wishes and ideas. This will allow us to discuss the most suitable treatment method for you.
You already know which treatment is right for you? Then you can book your treatment directly by phone or online.
We are looking forward to meeting you!